[Scons-users] [c++] Automatically choosing sources for linking

Viktor Dick viktordick86 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 02:30:23 EDT 2014

Sorry, I did not investigate this further since I had some very busy
weeks. I had a solution that would work, but when I tried this on our
main production machine (as opposed to my laptop, where I have an SSD),
I found it to be too slow, so I fell back to a separate script that
creates the dependency tree (which was my original solution). I guess
the next thing to try would be to somehow determine inside the scons
file which targets are actually requested to be built and only build the
dependencies for those. I hope I will find some time next week to look
into it.

Regards