[Scons-users] How to generate and distribute documentation for a custom tool?

Björn Pollex bjoern.pollex at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 24 04:40:35 EDT 2014

Thanks again for the input. I guess the problem is that I don't really know
what I want yet. I was trying to figure out what the SCons-way of doing
things is. But I realize that this is approaching the problem backwards. I
will get back with more information once I have sorted it out in my head a
little bit.

Thanks again,

Björn