[Scons-users] Visual Studio 2013 support

Shane Gannon (gannons) gannons at cisco.com
Thu Mar 6 05:05:47 EST 2014

Hi Bill

I joined the mailer yesterday. Apart from responses to this question I have not received any notices.

I'd be happy to test an updated scons. While I'm willing to test VS2013 Express I'm really after 12.0 support aka VS2013. If you are referring to the patch adding 12.0Exp is it possible to update it with 12.0?

https://bitbucket.org/scons/scons/pull-request/104/support-visual-studio-2013/diff

Regards
Shane