[Scons-users] Visual Studio 2013 support

William Deegan bill at baddogconsulting.com
Wed Mar 5 14:53:59 EST 2014

Shane,

I guess you didn't get a chance to read the release notice in the users mailing list from yesterday.

Titled: "SCons 2.3.1 is now available"

So that should resolve VS2010, and 2012 usage.
I'l see if I can get the patch applied and perhaps get a 2.3.2 out in the near term.

Would you be able to give an updated scons a try?
I don't have a vs2013 install handy.

-Bill