[Scons-users] Visual Studio 2013 support

Shane Gannon (gannons) gannons at cisco.com
Thu Mar 6 04:57:20 EST 2014

Hi Gary

I've come across the VS2013 Pull Request. One concern is that its limited to 12.0Exp. i.e. It is missing the official 12.0.

I can't guarantee I'll be able to review the patch. I'm a noob as far as submitting code to open source projects. What would I need to do? i.e. I assume I'd need to install VS2013 Express and build with scons. But what else is involved? What if I wanted to update the patch with VS2013 (aka 12.0) support?

Is there a timeline for the next release of scons?

Regards
Shane