[Scons-users] 答复: Scons don't build target with absolute file path.

yangsc yangsc2009 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 21:40:59 EDT 2014

Hi,

In construct file I used my own builder and emmiter. My source file has an
absolute path like “D:/testDir” which is different with the dir of
construct script file.

And my emitter also generated the target based on the source file Path which
is also an absolute path.

#the emitter modify the target list to be generated

def FxEmitter(target, source, env):

         target=[]

         for x in source:

                   …

                   target.append(target1Name)

                   target.append(target2Name)

         return target, source

My problem is the target is not exist, but scons always tell “done building
targets”. And when I change the target to relative path, it worked.

Is this a bug of scons? And is there any solution?