[Scons-users] Logging of IRC for #scons

Matthew Swabey matthew at swabey.org
Sun Jul 6 16:36:22 EDT 2014

Not at all - in fact sometimes it can be more useful for governance

- elections and the surrounding discussions
- design decisions that are arrived at through discussion

I have no issues with logging otherwise.

Matthew

NB If the IRC log is being used to settle arguments then the a log isn't
going to address the deeper issues involved :-)