[Scons-users] scons 'Install' builder could not recognize file changed

William Blevins wblevins001 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 4 00:39:12 EDT 2014

I think you are missing something here.  Create your install targets first.
 If you setup your dependencies correctly, calling "scons install" on a
clean working directly will build all out-of-date targets and install them.

Please read the documentation for install because it doesn't appear that
you have.

V/R,
William