[Scons-users] scons 'Install' builder could not recognize file changed

Ronex Dicapriyo ronex_89 at yahoo.in
Thu Jul 3 14:54:49 EDT 2014

PFA example.

On , Ronex Dicapriyo <ronex_89 at yahoo.in> wrote:

PFA for the sample example.
1) Use "scons -Q main", If after  building you edit text file present under sum/dir/text_1 and
then recompile using main, It doesn't copies the changed file.

2) I also noticed that in the LIBPATH it uses src directory explicitly although it's not present or provided in LIBPATH variable:

g++ -o main/bin/main main/bin/main.o -Lsum/lib -Lsum/src -Lmul/lib -Lmul/src -lsum -lmul

why ?