[Scons-users] generate alias list with descriptions

Philipp Kraus philipp.kraus at flashpixx.de
Thu Feb 13 05:03:58 EST 2014

Thanks that works well. I have added a dictionary to the env with this
structure
{ "aliasname" : "alias description" }
So I add in my build scripts

env["aliasdefinition"]["aliasname"] = "some description"
env.Alias("aliasname", …)

After the GetOption I read if exists the dictionary and add within the
for the description

Phil