[Scons-users] Scons not using MinGW to build although being told to

Dirk Bächle tshortik at gmx.de
Thu Dec 18 05:48:33 EST 2014

Hi Andreas,

On 18.12.2014 08:17, Andreas Krügersen wrote:
> Am 18.12.2014 00:30, schrieb Dirk Bächle:
>> On 17.12.2014 23:26, Andreas Krügersen wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> [...]
>>>

> taking a look at the FAQ and trying to set the PATH directly was
> actually one of the first things I've tried. And seeing it didn't work
> anyway and that the PATH was correct in the dumped environment (which I
> failed to add to my post), I removed that again since I though it wasn't
> necessary (and it wasn't).

it's good to hear that things are working for you now. But for future reference please try to provide the full examples...including
the verbose and uncut error messages that you get. The parts that you might consider unnecessary can contain useful information for
a developer, or any other user experiencing similar problems (cf. http://www.catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-questions.html ).