[Scons-users] Re-2: Re-2: Code generation dependency problem

Roman Karlstetter Roman.Karlstetter at ifta.com
Tue Dec 9 03:41:20 EST 2014

Hi Dirk,

> if you're using the "duplicate=0" option, remove it or set it to
> "duplicate=1". If the error goes away then, your Builder is probably not
> able to correctly handle the case where the source file is located in a
> folder which is different to the target's.

I am using duplicate=0. Removing it or setting it to "duplicate=1" does not solve the problem

The problem might perhaps be related to creating the generated file in the variant dir? (with duplicate=1, generated file not existing)

scons.py project_x86/build/debug/g++/generated.cpp
scons: *** Do not know how to make File target `project_x86\build\debug\g++\generated.cpp' (D:\path\to\project\project_x86\build\debug\g++\generated.cpp).

Any other ideas how I could solve this?

Regards,
Roman