[Scons-users] Code generation dependency problem

Jean Duthon duthon.jean at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 05:25:40 EST 2014

Hello Roman;

I can only advice you to give us some code  so we can help you in a better
way (especially the generation of the cpp files and the part were you try
to compile;

If you do it correctly SCons is supposed to automatically wait for that
generation.

Otherwise in some cases you might be interested in the env.Depends method
(but given your problem, as said above, it might not be necessary and might
be done in a cleaner way).

Regards,
Jean.