[Scons-users] Has anyone used Purify with SCons?

Bill Deegan bill at baddogconsulting.com
Wed Aug 20 15:11:27 EDT 2014

Take a look at the manpage.
http://www.scons.org/doc/2.3.2/HTML/scons-man.html

Look for
SHCXX or CXX and SHLINK and LINK and CC or SHCC depending if your are
building with shared libraries or not.

Just prepend your purify tool.

Also you'll likely need to add any environment variables needed to run
purify to env['ENV'][...]

In the past when I've done this, I created a separate Environment() for
running purify and only if a command line flag was set to do so.

-Bill