[Scons-users] Implicit cache error after running a successful build

Matias Iturburu matias.iturburu at tallertechnologies.com
Wed Oct 30 15:04:04 EDT 2013

2013/10/30 Rob Deckers <Rob.Deckers at vanderlande.com>

> Dear Matías,****

> ** **

> I am also working on a Astyle tool for SCons.****

> ** **

> My sersion works for a normal build, but not yet for the –interactive

> build.****

> I am very interested in how you solved this problem.****

> ** **

> Kind regards,****

> Rob Deckers

Ours is not properly a tool, we build it before we knew how to make proper
SCons Tools.
We just take the list of files and headers and feed it to a subprocess call.

In a couple of weeks we'll be refactoring all of our build tool to use the
proper SCons procedure (https://bitbucket.org/fudepan/fudepan-build)

*