[Scons-users] Handling implicit dependencies for generated source files in variant dirs (with Jinja templates)

Dirk Bächle tshortik at gmx.de
Fri Oct 11 14:04:55 EDT 2013

On 11.10.2013 15:51, Henry Gomersall wrote:

> [...]

> I've now fixed this. Many thanks Dirk for your patient and very

> helpful responses.

You're welcome, and thanks for not losing patience during the
talk-through. ;)

> I think I fixed the problem by having the scanner return the full

> dependencies for a template in a recursive manner (as per my other

> question). This means the dependency tree is now complete and so

> moving the logic into a child SConscript works just fine.

> It was all made possible through inspection of the tree using the

> --tree tool.

> If anyone is interested, the updated tool for rendering Jinja

> templates is here:

> https://gist.github.com/hgomersall/6915968

Would you be able to put this into an actual repository, given that you
already seem to have a github account? Then we could link the Tool from
our Wiki, which would make your contribution even more visible to other
users.

Regards,