[Scons-users] Trouble building a qt based project.

Dirk Bächle tshortik at gmx.de
Mon Oct 7 14:12:27 EDT 2013

On 07.10.2013 19:58, Matias Iturburu wrote:

> Hi Dirk.

> Thanks for your quick response. My comments inline

> [...]

> Prints:

> /usr/include/qt4 /usr/include/qt4/QtCore /usr/include/qt4/QtGui

Okay, so "pkg-config" basically works and the EnableQt4Modules() call
too. I'm shooting in the dark here, but is it possible that your build
framework overwrites the $CPPPATH as initialized by the Qt Tool?
Please, add the env.subst() line from the test, right into your original
SConstruct after the call to EnableQt4Modules() and check that the paths
are setup correctly.

I've cloned your fudepan-build repo and probably still don't quite get
how it works...but in
"core_components.py::ObjectComponent::_createObjectBuilder()" for
example, I see that the CPPPATH gets assigned to self.GetIncludePaths(),
which itself comes from the CreateObject() call right?

I can't find a place where you actually merge the CPPPATH flags from the
initialization phase (Qt4) with your settings for the Objects/programs
you want to create...