[Scons-users] Newbie question

Roger Day RogerDay at dstoutput.co.uk
Mon Nov 4 13:11:46 EST 2013

Agree.

The problem I got is the developers I work are also applications-support with access to the production servers. They are liable to change things; so it would be nice to force the install of anything that's changed on the target.

I saw some code regarding configs. I'll look at that.

Roger

Roger Day
Application Developer
DST Output