[Scons-users] TeX, PDF, VariantDir + children() and "no such file or directory: '.sconsign.dblite'"

Gary Oberbrunner garyo at oberbrunner.com
Wed May 15 08:35:56 EDT 2013

Maybe you're looking for the packaging system? Look in the man page for
Package(), FindInstalledFiles(), FindSourceFiles() and Tag().

It's a bit under-documented, sorry (patches and examples gratefully
accepted!), but it basically packages all installed files (using Install())
into various common package types (msi, rpm, tar, etc.)

Gary