[Scons-users] max-drift vs. Decider

Alexander Tsvetkov xflower at gmail.com
Sun Mar 31 10:06:33 EDT 2013

Then how max-drift=0 different from MD5-timestamp? To my understanding both
will check the timestamp, if the timestamp has changed, both will
recalculate checksums.

On the other hand, the description you pasted clearly says that "a value of
0 means to always use the cached signature". This statement implies all the
changes will be ignored - which is probably the case, but I wonder why one
could want to ignore the changes.