[Scons-users] Versioned Shareable Library issues

Managan, Rob managan1 at llnl.gov
Wed Jul 10 12:49:21 EDT 2013

JJRussel,

This is a known problem. At least I knew that the links were not deleted.
Are these in the build location or the installed location?

It 'should' be fixed in the repo at
https://bitbucket.org/managan/scons_versionedlib
Give that a try if you can and see if there are still problems. If so let
me know.

Rob Managan email managan at llnl.gov
LLNL phone: 925-423-0903
P.O. Box 808, L-095 FAX: 925-422-3389