[Scons-users] Propagating build failure to independent project

Björn Pollex bjoern.pollex at googlemail.com
Tue Aug 6 04:12:42 EDT 2013

This would solve the issue, but there are problems with that approach.
First, the library is used in several different projects, but that could be
overcome. The main problem is that Eclipse expects a flat workspace layout.
While this is also a problem that can be solved, I would like to keep the
layout as it is right now.

Still, thanks for your input!

Regards,

Björn Pollex