[Scons-users] changing the compiler

William Deegan bill at baddogconsulting.com
Tue Apr 23 13:19:38 EDT 2013

Priya,

It's not really clear from your message what platform, what version of SCons, and what tools you wish to switch to?
If it's on windows, are you running from the windows shell, mingw shell, cygwin shell?

Also what do you mean by:
"but ti c/c++ seems not to be in the default set of tools in scons…so how to knw what tool name is to be used" ?

Are you asking how to determine which compilers have been configured by SCons?

-Bill