[Scons-users] How to handle MSVC when on 64 bit and TARGET_ARCH isn't specified

William Deegan bill at baddogconsulting.com
Wed Apr 10 14:31:27 EDT 2013

All,

Thanks for the input.
The logic has always been (thus far) to always try 32 bit unless TARGET_ARCH was specified.
I did find a bug where TARGET_ARCH was always getting set to the HOST_ARCH and thus the logic adding the 32bit to the list of architectures to try wasn't being exercised.

I have new logic which should properly support VS 2010 and VS2012.
I only have access to the Express version of 2012 at this point.
Does anyone have access to VS 2010 pro and express, and vs2012 pro that could try the new logic?

-Bill