[Scons-users] How to handle MSVC when on 64 bit and TARGET_ARCH isn't specified

Strand, Kyle J kyle.strand at beckman.com
Wed Apr 10 13:34:53 EDT 2013

I agree, though I still think that if a 64-bit compiler isn't found, SCons SHOULD look for a 32-bit compiler, as we discussed last summer: http://two.pairlist.net/pipermail/scons-dev/2012-June/000042.html
Kyle Strand, Software Intern
Beckman Coulter, Inc., Life Sciences Division
4862 Innovation Drive, Fort Collins, Colorado, 80525
(970) 204-7036