[Scons-users] build works on linux but not windows

William Roberts bill.c.roberts at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 00:22:31 EDT 2012

I have a build that works on Linux, but not on windows. Their is a
dependency that a executable be made as part of the build, as that
executable is then used in the build process as a tool for other
things. On linux this gets picked up correctly but on windows it does
not. I am trying to diagnose what I did wrong or if this is an issue
with scons.

Any one interested in helping me diagnose this can look at what I did
by visiting miniat.bitbucket.org

The relevant instructions are as follows:

mkdir ~/bin
curl https://dl-ssl.google.com/dl/googlesource/git-repo/repo > ~/bin/repo
chmod a+x ~/bin/repo
export PATH=~/bin:$PATH
mkdir miniat
cd miniat
repo init -u https://bitbucket.org/miniat/default.git -bscons
repo sync

I assume you have curl, scons, python, gcc and flex installed.

Thanks in advance.

--
Respectfully,

William C Roberts