[Scons-users] JDK 1.7 support?

Mark A. Flacy mflacy at verizon.net
Thu Sep 6 12:39:49 EDT 2012

On Thursday 06 September 2012 08:53:04 Peter Steele wrote:

> I just tried to build our Java project with scons and it complained that

> JDK 1.7 isn't supported.

Try lying to scons and set your version to 1.6. It's only used, AFAICT, to
guess the proper name of any anonymous classes that your code may use. (If it
really is the case that the 1.7 JDK uses a different anonymous class naming
strategy than 1.6, then things won't work correctly. You can test by using
scons to compile then run "scons -c" and see if all the .class files are
cleaned up.)