[Scons-users] Does SCons has an automatic rebuild option ?

Bruce Adams tortoise_74 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Oct 31 06:48:25 EDT 2012

It sounds like what you want is a continous integration system.

This is a slightly different job from a build tool and it usually makes more sense have the continousl integration system use
the build tool rather than to combine the two into.

I would recommend looking at Jenkins for a good open source continuous integration server though it might be overkill for your needs.
I don't know how well it plays with scons as it comes from java land but I have used it with some success on plain old makefile projects.