[Scons-users] Library configuration

Evan Driscoll driscoll at cs.wisc.edu
Wed Jun 20 21:55:15 EDT 2012

On 06/20/2012 03:27 PM, Gary Oberbrunner wrote:

> I'd suggest you develop it as an add-on to SCons that can go in the

> site-scons/ dir, at least for now. That way people who want to set

> things up in the way this tool requires would be able to use it.

That's what I am hoping to be able to do; it'd make it easier for me to
use as well, of course.

I'll probably try out some things and ask for more feedback in a bit.
I'll only be working on this slowly so don't hold your breath. :-) I'm
writing it because I want it, but I'm definitely interested in what other
people have to say.

Evan