[Scons-users] modify linker command

F. Heitkamp heitkamp at ameritech.net
Tue Jun 19 08:25:48 EDT 2012

On 06/18/12 07:14, Kraus Philipp wrote:

> Hello,

> can I modify the complete linker command? I would like to change some options before the command is run. I can't use the libflags or anything else, because an Autoconf run change this, so I would like to modify the command after Autoconf is run.

> How can I do this?

> Thanks

> Phil

I second this. I have a rather unusual Linux system with libraries in
certain directories. I need to specify these (LDFLAGS,LIBS,etc). Scons
doesn't seem to allow an easy way to do this. Not trying to create a
flame war but this is very easy with autotools. Doesn't anyone have any
hints? I've tried just about everything I can think of, without
actually modifying Scons scripts.

Fred