[Scons-users] How to make Install depend on a command line target?

Brian Raven BRaven at nyx.com
Fri Jun 15 10:21:39 EDT 2012

OK, that makes sense. I'll give that a try. Thanks.

> > [N.B. Using a pretty old version, v0.98.1.r2881. Not much choice in

> > the matter.]

> Wow, that's pretty ancient. Could you just install a new version

> locally in your home dir or something? Anyway, probably not related to

> this issue. I just feel sorry for you. :-)

I can do that, but many of the others in the global development team do not have the necessary permissions. They are the ones to feel sorry for.

--
Brian Raven

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient or have received this e-mail in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message and any attachments without retaining a copy.

Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.