[Scons-users] Bstatic

Gary Oberbrunner garyo at oberbrunner.com
Tue Jun 12 08:27:46 EDT 2012

On Sat, Jun 9, 2012 at 5:46 PM, Kraus Philipp <philipp.kraus at flashpixx.de>wrote:

> Hello,

> I try to use the Bstatic call http://scons.org/wiki/FlexibleLinkCom for

> linking some libraries with the static command on g++.

> How I can use the Bstatic function call?

> If I try to use the BStatic function call, the Python interpreter shows,

> that the Bstatic function not exists, a call

> from framework import interpolate_lib, interpolate_libpath, Framework,

> Bstatic

> or import framework shows also that it not exists

> I'm not sure how complete the code on that page is. Did you include all

the code from the top block?

You can always just add more variables to LINKCOM. For a quick hack, just
do something like this (untested):

env.Append('LINKCOM', '$STATICLIBS')
env['STATICLIBS'] = '-Bstatic -lmylib1 -lmylib2'

That'll add your static libs at the end of the link line. It won't track
dependencies on them but as I said that's because it's a quick hack.

--
Gary