[Scons-users] Several questions that may sound silly :)

Kyle J Strand Kyle.Strand at beckman.com
Fri Jul 27 10:37:52 EDT 2012

There was a recent discussion on the scons-dev mailing list about
improving the Java functionality for SCons by treating multiple source
files as a single node. Look for "reducing toposort time" in the archives
if you're interested. I'm not sure how much this actually improves
build-speed, though.

Kyle Strand, Software Intern
Beckman Coulter, Inc., Life Sciences Division
4862 Innovation Drive, Fort Collins, Colorado, 80525
(970) 204-7036

scons-users-bounces at scons.org wrote on 07/27/2012 03:56:01 AM:

> Propadovic Nenad <npropadovic at googlemail.com>

> Sent by: scons-users-bounces at scons.org

> 07/27/2012 03:56 AM

> Please respond to

> scons-users at scons.org

> cc

> Subject

> Re: [Scons-users] Several questions that may sound silly :)

> Hello Bill and Greg,

> thank you for the clear, unbiased answers. I'll take a look at

> Scons, when I'm at that point. Our Java projects just don't sound

> very complex to me, so Scons might work for us.

> Cheers,

The server made the following annotations

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of Beckman Coulter, Inc. It is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message.