[Scons-users] Which is the earliest scons version supporting VC++10?

Davide Bacchet davide.bacchet at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 02:11:57 EST 2012

Hi Saurabh,

next time please expose your constraints first.
On my knowledge, the first (*not stable, nor complete*) support for vc2010 was in the 2.1.0, but you'll need to tweak a few files for the detection to work on both 32 and 64 bits VS compilers.

I completely agree with Bill's suggestion: give 2.2 a try.
It's very likely you don't have to touch that much in your scripts and the VS2010 support is (in my experience) almost complete

Regards
Davide