[Scons-users] TryAction ('pkgconfig ..') and PRINT_CMD_LINE_FUNC => exception.

Dirk Bächle tshortik at gmx.de
Wed Dec 12 03:13:06 EST 2012

Hi Jos,

thanks a lot for the positive feedback. I'll discuss the next steps with
the other developers and probably just do the normal "report and patch"
cycle for issues with it. After review and final merge you could
download the latest revision from Bitbucket and use that as your SCons
version. Not that there will be significant changes to SConf.py (you can
happily work with what you have now), but this is the more official way. ;)

I'll keep you posted,

Dirk