[RASEY-DNA] further $50 discount on sale price of Big-Y test

Diana Gale Matthiesen DianaGM at dgmweb.net
Sun Dec 1 05:54:40 EST 2013

Hello List,

I have a $50 coupon good for a further discount on the Big-Y test, already
discounted from $695 to $495. The coupon consists of a code number you will
enter at the time you purchase the test on your FTDNA member page - which must
be before midnight, tonight, 1 December 2013.

YOU MUST BE A CURRENT MEMBER OF THE RASEY Y-DNA SURNAME PROJECT to be eligible
for this offer. I'll email the number to the first project member who contacts
me.

Diana
RASEY Y-DNA Surname Project

P.S. I'm making this offer to my other surname projects, as well.