[RASEY-DNA] summer sale on testing upgrades at FTDNA

Diana Gale Matthiesen DianaGM at dgmweb.net
Fri Jun 17 03:29:08 EDT 2011

Hello List,

FTDNA is having a "Sizzling Summer Sale" on upgrades. These discounts
are only available to current project members, ones who have already
had at least some testing done at FTDNA.

The available products and prices, which amount to a substantial
savings (discounts from $14 to $90), are listed on the project Home
Page:
http://dgmweb.net/DNA/Rasey/RaseyDNA.html#SSS

Sale ends at midnight on 22 June 2011.

If I recall correctly, this is only the second time (third at most) in
the seven years I've been administrating projects at FTDNA that
*upgrades* have gone on sale - sales are usually focused on bringing
in new members. So, if you've been thinking about upgrading, now
would be a good time to go ahead and do so. I do recommend that
everyone upgrade to 67 markers.

Diana
RASEY Y-DNA Surname Project Admin