[RASEY-DNA] potential new member, desc/o Joseph RAZEE I

Diana Gale Matthiesen DianaGM at dgmweb.net
Wed Sep 15 08:50:34 EDT 2010

Hello List,

It looks like this individual is not going to be tested, unless his test is
fully paid for. I have donated $100, and Jim Tyler has donated $25. We just
need one more $25 donation to at least get him a 37-marker test. We need $118
more to fund a 67-marker test.

It has taken us six years to get just three members in the project, with Jim
Tyler and me subsidizing much of it:
http://www.familytreedna.com/public/rasey/default.aspx

Please chip in to bring in to bring in this fourth member. If everyone chips in
something, even just $10, we can do it. It would be a shame to miss this
opportunity.

Diana