[RASEY-DNA] potential new member, desc/o Joseph RAZEE I

Diana Gale Matthiesen DianaGM at dgmweb.net
Thu Sep 9 19:43:53 EDT 2010

Thank you, Jim, for your continued support for the project. It's really
appreciated. I hope he goes ahead and takes the test. If not, well, the money
is there to encourage the next new member.

By the way, we know the project is growing slowly mainly because RASEY and it
variations are such rare surnames. But I also run five other DNA projects, and
I have had only a handful of new members in them in the past two years. In
previous years, I could expect a new members every few weeks. The economic
downturn has obviously had a huge impact on the amount of discretionary income
people have. I hope an economic recovery will see a resurgence in genealogists
having money to spend on DNA testing.

Thanks again,
Diana