[RASEY-DNA] Summer Sale on DNA testing

Diana Gale Matthiesen DianaGM at dgmweb.net
Wed Jun 10 10:57:24 EDT 2009

Hello List,

FamilyTreeDNA is having a promotional Summer Sale on their "Y-DNA37+mtDNA" test.
This bundle consists of the 37-marker Y-DNA test plus the basic mtDNA test (HVR1
= HyperVariable Region 1). The regular Group Price for this test is $248. For
a limited time, it is on sale for only $119 (plus $4 S&H) -- more than 50% off!
The sale began yesterday and ends two weeks from today, on Wednesday, 24 Jun
2009; the kit must be paid for by 30 Jun 2009. Because this bundle includes a
Y-DNA test, only males can take advantage of the offer.

If you plan to test someone in the next year or so, but haven't found the
person, yet, I would recommend taking advantage of the sale price, now. The
test kit has a long shelf life, so you can keep it on hand until you find the
right test subject. If past history is any indication, tests for new members
won't go on sale again until the winter holiday season.

Diana

DISCLAIMER: I am not an employee of FTDNA. I'm the volunteer administrator of
the RASEY Y-DNA Surname Project based at FTDNA, and I do not profit in any way
from this testing. This message is brought to you in furtherance of the
project, which is an aid to all RASEY researchers.