[Yuliya's Performances] Yuliya Gorenman's all-Russian recital 3/21, interview and more

Yuliya Gorenman's Performance Announcements performance-l at yuliya.com
Sun Mar 15 23:34:53 EDT 2015

Dear Friends,

I'd be delighted to see you at my all-Russian recital on Saturday March 21 at American University.
I also will be presenting the same program in New York's Merkin Hall on May 12.
Just in:
Please tune in for my interview on Classical Music Hour. The interview will air TOMORROW, Monday March 16 and during the rest of this coming week (Monday-Friday) at 12:00 pm and at 8 pm EDT (New York time)
www.i-netradio.com

Also, please listen to my conversation with Sam Post about life, music, Scriabin and so much more!
Episode #11
bit.ly/musicpostitunes

Hope to see you there!
Yuliya
www.yuliya.com

March 21, 2015 at 8 PM (Saturday)
"The Gorenman Piano Project: Russian Edition"
Yuliya Gorenman
Tchaikovsky The Seasons
Scriabin Prelude and Nocturne for the Left Hand, Sonata No. 2
Rachmaninoff Variations on a Theme by Corelli
American University
Katzen Performing Arts Center
Information and tickets: http://american.tix.com/m/Event.aspx?EventCode=712759
Abramson Family Recital Hall
4400 Massachusetts Avenue, NW
Washington, D.C. 20016-8053
Box Office: 202-885-3634, kac at american.edu
Open 11:00 to 4:00, Mon–Fri (and 1 hr before any event)

Kaufman Center
Merkin Concert Hall, New York City
Yuliya Gorenman
May 12 at 2 pm