[Yuliya's Performances] Yuliya Gorenman plays all-Russian program on March 21 at American University

Yuliya Gorenman's Performance Announcements performance-l at yuliya.com
Wed Mar 4 11:02:50 EST 2015

Dear Friends,

I'd be delighted to see you at my all-Russian recital on Saturday March 21 at American University.
I also will be presenting the same program in New York Merkin Hall on May 12.

Please listen to my conversation with Sam Post about life, music, Scriabin and so much more!
Episode #11
bit.ly/musicpostitunes

Hope to see you there!
Yuliya
www.yuliya.com

March 21, 2015 at 8 PM (Saturday)
"The Gorenman Piano Project: Russian Edition"
Yuliya Gorenman
Tchaikovsky The Seasons
Scriabin Prelude and Nocturne for the Left Hand, Sonata No. 2
Rachmaninoff Variations on a Theme by Corelli
American University
Katzen Performing Arts Center
Information and tickets: http://american.tix.com/m/Event.aspx?EventCode=712759
Abramson Family Recital Hall
4400 Massachusetts Avenue, NW
Washington, D.C. 20016-8053
Box Office: 202-885-3634, kac at american.edu
Open 11:00 to 4:00, Mon–Fri (and 1 hr before any event)

Kaufman Center
Merkin Hall
Yuliya Gorenman
May 12 at 2 pm