[Yuliya's Performances] Reminder: Yuliya Gorenman performs Brahms Piano Concerto No. 1 with the Alexandria Symphony on Sept. 22, 2012

Yuliya Gorenman's Performance Announcements performance-l at yuliya.com
Tue Sep 18 17:31:20 EDT 2012

Dear Friends,

I hope to see you at my upcoming performance of Brahms Piano Concerto No. 1 with the Alexandria Symphony on Saturday, September 22 at 8:00 pm.

September 22, 2012 at 8 PM (Saturday)
Brahms Piano Concerto No. 1
Yuliya Gorenman, piano
Kim Allen Kluge, conductor
Alexandria Symphony Orchestra

Rachel M. Schlesinger Hall and Arts Center
23001 N. Beauregard St.
Alexandria, VA
Information: 703-548-0885
http://www.alexsym.org/performance/2012/yuliya-gorenman-returns/

Just in: Discount for Friends of Yuliya is 25% on all adult, senior and student
tickets in all sections. The promotion code you should use at check out is
my name, "yuliya."

I would be thrilled to see you there!
Yuliya

www.yuliya.com