[Yuliya's Performances] Yuliya Gorenman performs Brahms Piano Concerto No. 1 with the Alexandria Symphony on Sept. 22, 2012

Yuliya Gorenman's Performance Announcements performance-l at yuliya.com
Sat Sep 8 23:04:31 EDT 2012

Dear Friends,

I hope to see you at my upcoming performance of Brahms Piano Concerto No. 1 with the Alexandria Symphony on Saturday, September 22 at 8:00 pm.

September 22, 2012 at 8 PM (Saturday)
Brahms Piano Concerto No. 1
Yuliya Gorenman, piano
Kim Allen Kluge, conductor
Alexandria Symphony Orchestra

Rachel M. Schlesinger Hall and Arts Center
23001 N. Beauregard St.
Alexandria, VA
Information: 703-548-0885
http://www.alexsym.org/performance/2012/yuliya-gorenman-returns/

Just in: Discount for Friends of Yuliya is 25% on all adult, senior and student
tickets in all sections. The promotion code you should use at check out is
my name, "yuliya."

Please enjoy this performance of Brahms Intermezzo op. 118 No. 2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-yLsqToc0w&feature=youtube_gdata_player

I would be thrilled to see you there!
Yuliya

www.yuliya.com