[IGDA_indies] State of the Indie

Raymond Chandler animegalore1985 at yahoo.com
Tue May 16 16:45:56 EDT 2006

I would love to give my support for this.

"Christopher S. Charabaruk" <chrisc at meldstar.com> wrote: This is something I wanted to bring up in meeting a while ago, but we never
got to it. State of the Indie would be a yearly report arranged by the SIG
showing the ups, downs, and sideways of the indie "industry". To help with
writing the report, there would be a couple surveys as well -- one big
survey for gathering gross statistics, and some stages of interviews with
selected (or lotteried) participants of the big survey for finer details.

I'm already claiming this as my baby, but it'd be great for others (even
those not officially helping manage the SIG) to join this project so that
I'm not a committee of one.

Any support?

--
Christopher S. 'coldacid' Charabaruk