[IGDA_indies] Is the SIG still alive?

C Ratchet zratchet at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 14:05:07 EST 2005

All right, unofficial survey time (I'll get a better one up ASAP)... ;)

Does the IGDA Indie SIG site need a redesign?
(I know it needs more current content, coming soon)

Should the Indie SIG have its own chapters/meetings?
(surveyees so far say yes)

Here are some initiatives I'm working on that Indie SIG members might
want to be involved in. Please add comments.

LAN Parties using Independent Games / Indie Pro Gaming League

A "Crunch Time" Reality Show on TV and/or iPod using mod teams and
sending winners to IGF or similar.

A Sourceforge-style environment aimed at Indie Game Developers

For Indie SIG meetings, the concept of "mod parties" similar to LAN
parties but for the purpose of chapter-based game development and
quick prototyping of ideas - possibly something like Indie Game Jam.

What new content does the website need? I'd also like to open the
doors to new articles, interviews, etc. Blogs would be nice too.

Michael

PS Currently resolving an IGDAwiki password issue. I'll get that fixed
ASAP and also get this survey on SurveyMonkey.