[IGDA_indies] Artists IDE

Brandon J. Van Every vanevery at indiegamedesign.com
Thu Feb 17 17:50:35 EST 2005

Honestly I only care about what Nebula2 supports.  It doesn't currently
support Verse.  Heck, it doesn't really support Blender.  It's always about
who's going to write these plugins.  Right now that's not going to be me;
I'm working on Python demos for Nebula2.  I think the whole "Artists IDE"
project is really just a "who's gonna write plugins so we have an integrated
content pipeline" project.  At least, plugins to 3D engines are the weak
link in the chain.

Cheers,                         www.indiegamedesign.com

"We live in a world of very bright people building
crappy software with total shit for tools and process."
                                - Ed McKenzie