[IGDA_indies] SIG Focus?

C Ratchet zratchet at mindspring.com
Sun Jan 30 16:05:33 EST 2005

Things I'd like to see at meetings (somewhat based on the meets I've
been to here at the UT gamedev group)... I want comments here:

Gameplay - have all the indies bring the games they are working on to
play them... testing's good... LAN party style ;)
Speakers - if we can have good ones
Talk - just talk about issues etc that's what generally happens if
there's not a speaker, and I agree that that's a good thing...

Places we could work with/have meetings at:

Libraries, College and University Gamedev/Gaming groups, Community
Centers, Computer Training Centers, Youth organizations, IGDA chapters,
User Groups, etc...

I have 6 pages of various initiatives I'd like to see happen if
anyone's interested.

I also have some interviews I need to post.

Ratchet