[IGDA_indies] Pyrogon Postmortem

Thomas H. Buscaglia thb at gameattorney.com
Mon Sep 13 12:32:15 EDT 2004

Brian

I though it was great.  I have seen a lot of what you described and I
thought your analysis was spot on!

The only thing missing was your foray into cell phone games (which would
probably have been the next step for you if you had continued) and then you
would have ended up in the same position in that market as well.

There is no question that the life of an indie is a tough one.  I have a
tremendous amount of respect for anyone who travels that road.  It is
certainly not for the feign of heart.

I have a few questions for you.  If you have the time, please give me a call.

Tom B

>BTW, if anyone has questions about that, feel free to ask,
>unfortunately a lot of people got the wrong message from it or jumped
>to incorrect conclusions that I was somehow "down" on indie gaming for
>some reason, which obviously I am not.
>
>Brian

*    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *
Thomas H. Buscaglia, Esquire
T. H. Buscaglia and Associates
80 Southwest 8th Street
Suite 2100 - Brickell Bayview Center
Miami, FL  33130
Tel (305) 324-6000
Fax (305) 324-1111
Toll Free 888-848-ILAW
http://www.gameattorney.com

Confidential:  This email contains communications protected by the
attorney-client privilege.  If you do not expect such a communication from
Thomas H. Buscaglia, please delete this message without reading it or any
attachment, and then notify Mr. Buscaglia at thb at intelaw.com of this
inadvertent misdelivery.