[IGDA_indies] what are people actually focused on?

Christopher S. Charabaruk chrisc at meldstar.com
Wed Jul 28 16:23:30 EDT 2004

I'd have to say that I'm focused on just getting Meldstar off the ground and
actually getting a project finished for once. So management and business
issues are big for me.

Also, while I'm trying to do this, my l33t ski11z are slipping away, so I'm
also thinking a lot about programming and how to retool my knowledge and
abilities so that I am as good as I used to be.

--
Christopher S. 'coldacid' Charabaruk <chrisc at meldstar.com>
Director, Lead Programmer